There are errors in references 31, 39, 40, 54, 71, and 91. Please see the corrected references here:
- 31. Ljungberg IV, Emil, Tam R, Rauscher A, Li D, Traboulsee A, MacKay A, et al. Rapid Myelin Water Imaging in Human Cervical Spinal Cord. ISMRM 24th Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Singapore; 2016.
- 39. Alsop DC, de Bazelaire C, Garcia DM, Duhamel G. Inhomogenous magnetization transfer imaging: a potentially specific marker for myelin. 13th Annual Meeting of ISMRM. Miami, Florida, USA; 2005. p. 2224.
- 40. Alsop DC, Dandamudi R, Bakshi R. Inhomogeneous magnetization transfer imaging of myelin concentration in multiple sclerosis. 15th Annual Meeting of ISMRM. Berlin, Germany; 2007. p. 2188.
- 54. De Leener B, Lévy S, Dupont SM, Fonov VS, Stikov N, Louis Collins D, et al. SCT: Spinal Cord Toolbox, an open-source software for processing spinal cord MRI data. NeuroImage. 2017;145: 24–43. doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2016.10.009
- 71. Duval T, Lévy S, Stikov N, Campbell J, Mezer A, Witzel T, et al. g-Ratio weighted imaging of the human spinal cord in vivo. NeuroImage. 2017;145, Part A: 11–23. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2016.09.018
- 91. Lévy S, Khatibi A, Mangeat G, Chen J-I, Martinu K, Rainville P, et al. Statistical combinations of T1, MTR, MTsat and Macromolecular Tissue Volume to improve myelin content estimation in the human spinal cord at 3T. ISMRM 25th Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Honolulu, Hawai, USA; 2017.
- 1. Lévy S, Guertin M- C, Khatibi A, Mezer A, Martinu K, Chen J-I, et al. (2018) Test-retest reliability of myelin imaging in the human spinal cord: Measurement errors versus region- and aging-induced variations. PLoS ONE 13(1): e0189944. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0189944 pmid:29293550
Citation: Lévy S, Guertin M-C, Khatibi A, Mezer A, Martinu K, Chen J-I, et al. (2018) Correction: Test-retest reliability of myelin imaging in the human spinal cord: Measurement errors versus region- and aging-induced variations. PLoS ONE 13(6): e0199796. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0199796
Published: June 28, 2018
Copyright: © 2018 Lévy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.