Citation: (2015) PLOS ONE 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0121093. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0121093
Published: February 27, 2015
Copyright: © 2015 . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Funding: The author(s) received no specific funding for this work.
Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
PLOS and the PLOS ONE editorial team would like to express our tremendous gratitude to all those individuals who participated in the peer review process this past year at PLOS ONE. 2014 was an amazing year for PLOS ONE; during the year, over 80,000 reviewers from around the world and across disciplines provided their expert input that led to publication of over 30,000 articles.
The names of our 2014 PLOS ONE reviewers are listed in S1 Reviewer List. It’s a lengthy list rivaled only by the depth of our gratitude. Thank you to all our reviewers for generously sharing your time, insight and expertise with PLOS ONE authors in the evaluation of their work. Your efforts are a key reason PLOS ONE is a successful publication and continues to be a force for positive change in scientific and medical publishing.
- 1. (2015) PLOS Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Biol 13(2): e1002101.
- 2. (2015) PLOS Computational Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Comput Biol 11(2): e1004184.
- 3. (2015) PLOS Genetics 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Gen 11(2): e1005070.
- 4. (2015) PLOS Medicine 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Med 12(2): e1001806.
- 5. (2015) PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 9(2): e0003621.
- 6. (2015) PLOS Pathogens 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Pathog 11(2): e1004748.