Post a new comment on this article
Post Your Discussion Comment
Please follow our guidelines for comments and review our competing interests policy. Comments that do not conform to our guidelines will be promptly removed and the user account disabled. The following must be avoided:
- Remarks that could be interpreted as allegations of misconduct
- Unsupported assertions or statements
- Inflammatory or insulting language
Why should this posting be reviewed?
See also Guidelines for Comments and Corrections.
Thank you for taking the time to flag this posting; we review flagged postings on a regular basis.close
Bedside diagnosing Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk of Ovarian Cancer.
Posted by 24 Oct 2018 at 06:16 GMTon
Notoriously, ovarian cancer kills approximately 15.000 women in the United States every year, and more than 140,000 women worldwide. Most deaths from ovarian cancer are caused by tumours of the serous histological type, which are rarely diagnosed before the cancer has spread (1).
In a long, well-established, clinical experience, Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics proved to be reliable and useful tool also in early bedside detecting ovarian cancer, since its first stage, i.e., Oncological Terrain-Dependent, Inherited Real Risk, unfortunately mainly overlooked by physicians around the world (1-3).
In healthy woman, lying down on supine position, psycho-physically relaxed, and with open eyes to reduce endogenous melatonin secretion, lasting intense (1,000 dyne/cm.2) digital pressure on X thoracic dermatomere , at the lower region of right or left iliac fossa, i.e., ovarian trigger-points, brings about aspecific gastric reflex (= stomach fundus and body dilate, while antral-pyloric region contracts), after a latency time of exactly 8 sec.
The reflex lasts physiologically more than 3 sec. and less than 4 sec., due to local microcirculatory reason, showing the efficacy of Microcirculatory Functional Reserve, that is a really a paramount parameter value, since it parallels fractal dimension of related microvessell fluctuations, analized as ureteral reflex oscillation, more difficult to assess.
On the contrary, in any Inherited Real Risk of ovarian cancer, latency time is still the same, i.e. 8 sec. (NN = 8 sec.), but reflex duration interestingly lasts 4 sec. or more (NN > 3 < 4 sec.), in relation to severity of underlying disorder. Interestingly, after the reflex the stomach contracts pathologically, showing an intense local tissue acidosis: tonic Gastric Contraction (tGC), typical fo cancer, starting from the very initial stage at birth..
These parameter values (Explicate Order, according to D. Bohm) are based od ovarian microcirculatory abnormalities (Implicate Order), I have termed microcirculatory remodelling, characterised by newborn-pathological, type I, subtype a), oncological, Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices (3). More precisely speaking, reflex latency time becomes shorter than the normal 8 sec. in inverse relation to the tumour stage, initiatting when the heritable risk becomed activated, that is the true beginning of the oncogenesis. Moreover, in day-to-day practice, biophysical semeiotic ovarian preconditioning is very useful and reliable: exactly 5 sec. after the basal, initial manoeuvre, when ovarian Microcirculatory Functional Reserve is activated by digital pressure, doctor performs the above described test a second time.
In health, where Tonic Gastric Contraction is always absent, theLatency Time raises in a clear-cut manner, doubling its basal value: second latency time increases to 16 sec.
On the contrary, in ovarian cancer, even in its Inherited Real Risk, Latency Time either persists unchanged or increases not significantly in relation to the severity of ovarian cancer stage.
Importantly, latency time lowers significantly in case of overt ovarian cancer, since initial stages of its evolution.
Such a sign, easy to perform and reliable at the bed-side, is really useful in both ovarian cancer clinical diagnosis, among a large variety of other remarkable biophysical-semeiotic signs. In addition, as I described previously (2-5), malignancies occur on the base of a genetically transmitted mitochondrial cytopathology, I named Congenital Acidosic Enzyme-Metabolic Histangiopathy, conditio sine qua non of Oncological Terrain (1-5). These inherited abnormalities of psycho-neuro-endocrine-immunological system is mainly transmitted by mother's mitochondria. Therefore, it is non-sense, or at least uselessly expensive, for instance, to ask if patient’s mother is, or was, involved by ovarian cancer, as well as assess oncological biomarkers and newly discovered mutated genes level in women without Oncological Terrain and/or whatever Cancer Inherited Real Risk.
All Inherited Real Risks are removed by Reconstructing Mitochondrial Quantum Therapy (5).
1) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. www.travelfactory.it
2) Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, www.travelfactory.it, Roma, Luglio 2009.
3) Sergio Stagnaro. Bedside Diagnosing Ovarian Oncological Inherited Real Risk and Cancer. 27 December 2010. www.wordpress.com; http://stagnaro.wordpress... ; http://www.fcenews.it; http://www.fceonline.it/w... http://www.sci-vox.com; http://www.sci-vox.com/st... www.sciphu.com; http://wwwshiphusemeiotic...
4) Sergio Stagnaro. Moscatelli’s Sign: bedside recognizing in one second genital tract disorders, with a stethoscope. La Voce di SS. https://sergiostagnaro.wo...
5) Caramel S., Marchionni M., Stagnaro S. Morinda citrifolia Plays a Central Role in the Primary Prevention of Mitochondrial-dependent Degenerative Disorders. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16(4):1675. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g... [MEDLINE]
As all other heritable predispositions to CVD, Osteoporosis, Brain degenerative Disorders, http://www.plosone.org/ar... it exists also Diabetic and Dislipidemic Constitution-Dependent Inherited Real Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (1-3). Bedside diagnosed from birth with a common stethoscope, such a Inherited Real Risk is removed by Reconstructing Mitochondrial Quantum Therapy (4,5).
1) Sergio Stagnaro and Simone Caramel. Inherited Real Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: bedside diagnosis, pathophysiology and primary prevention. Frontiers in Endocrinology (Lausanne). 2013; 4: 17. http://www.frontiersin.or... [Medline].
2) Stagnaro S., West PJ., Hu FB., Manson JE., Willett WC. Diet and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2002 Jan 24;346(4):297-298. [Medline]
3) Sergio Stagnaro. Siniscalchi's Sign. Bedside Recognizing, in one Second, Diabetic Constitution, its Inherited Real Risk, and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. 24 December, 2010, http://www.sci-vox.com, http://www.sci-vox.com/st... www.sciphu.com; http://wwwshiphusemeiotic...
4) Caramel S., Marchionni M., Stagnaro S. Morinda citrifolia Plays a Central Role in the Primary Prevention of Mitochondrial-dependent Degenerative Disorders. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16(4):1675. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g... [MEDLINE]
5) Simone Caramel, Marco Marchionni and Sergio Stagnaro. The Glycocalyx Bedside Evaluation Plays A Central Role in Diagnosing Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and in its Primary Prevention. Treatment Strategies - Diagnosing Diabetes, Cambridge Research Centre, Volume 6 Issue 1, Pg 41-43. http://viewer.zmags.com/p...