Citation: (2015) PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 9(2): e0003621. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0003621
Published: February 27, 2015
Copyright: © 2015 . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Funding: The author(s) received no specific funding for this work.
Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
The Public Library of Science (PLOS) and the PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases editorial team would like to express our tremendous gratitude to all those individuals who participated in the peer review process this past year at PLOS NTDs. As a journal that is run by and for the scientific community, we depend upon you, the community, to communicate our best work. 2014 was great year for PLOS NTDs; during the year, over 2,500 reviewers from around the world helped evaluate over 1,200 articles.
The names of our 2014 reviewers are listed in S1 Reviewer List. Thank you to all our reviewers for sharing your expertise with the PLOS NTDs authors. Your efforts are an important part of making the journal a highly read, highly cited, highly regarded open access resource created by and for the benefit of the scientific community.
- 1. (2015) PLOS Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Biol 13(2): e1002101.
- 2. (2015) PLOS Computational Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Comput Biol 11(2): e1004184.
- 3. (2015) PLOS Genetics 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Gen 11(2): e1005070.
- 4. (2015) PLOS Medicine 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Med 12(2): e1001806.
- 5. (2015) PLOS ONE 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0121093.
- 6. (2015) PLOS Pathogens 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Pathog 11(2): e1004748.