Citation: (2015) PLOS Genetics 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Genet 11(2): e1005070. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.1005070
Published: February 27, 2015
Copyright: © 2015 . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Funding: The author(s) received no specific funding for this work.
Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
The Public Library of Science (PLOS) and the PLOS Genetics editorial team would like to express our tremendous gratitude to all those individuals who participated in the peer review process this past year at PLOS Genetics. As a journal that is run by and for the scientific community, we depend upon you, the community, to communicate our best work. 2014 was great year for PLOS Genetics; during the year, over 3000 reviewers from around the world helped evaluate over 1200 articles.
The names of our 2014 reviewers are listed in S1 Reviewer List. Thank you to all our reviewers for sharing your expertise with the PLOS Genetics authors. Your efforts are an important part of making the journal a highly valued open access resource created by and for the benefit of the scientific community.
- 1. (2015) PLOS Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Biol 13(2): e1002101.
- 2. (2015) PLOS Computational Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Comput Biol 11(2): e1004184.
- 3. (2015) PLOS Medicine 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Med 12(2): e1001806.
- 4. (2015) PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 9(2): e0003621.
- 5. (2015) PLOS ONE 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0121093.
- 6. (2015) PLOS Pathogens 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Pathog 11(2): e1004748.