Citation: (2015) PLOS Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Biol 13(2): e1002101. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pbio.1002101
Published: February 27, 2015
Copyright: © 2015 . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Funding: The author(s) received no specific funding for this work.
Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
The Public Library of Science (PLOS) and the PLOS Biology editorial team would like to warmly thank all those individuals who participated in the peer review process this past year at PLOS Biology. During 2014, over 1,250 reviewers from around the world helped evaluate articles submitted to the journal.
The names of our 2014 reviewers are listed in S1 Reviewer List. We are grateful to all our reviewers for sharing your expertise with PLOS Biology authors, and for helping us to publish a highly valued open access journal.
- 1. (2015) PLOS Computational Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Comput Biol 11(2): e1004184.
- 2. (2015) PLOS Genetics 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Gen 11(2): e1005070.
- 3. (2015) PLOS Medicine 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Med 12(2): e1001806.
- 4. (2015) PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 9(2): e0003621.
- 5. (2015) PLOS ONE 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0121093.
- 6. (2015) PLOS Pathogens 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Pathog 11(2): e1004748.