Citation: (2015) PLOS Medicine 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Med 12(2): e1001806. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1001806
Published: February 27, 2015
Copyright: © 2015 . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Funding: The author(s) received no specific funding for this work.
Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
The Public Library of Science (PLOS) and the PLOS Medicine editorial team would like to warmly thank all those individuals who participated in the peer review process this past year at PLOS Medicine. During 2014 over 900 reviewers from around the world helped evaluate the 194 articles we published, and offered valuable input and advice for those authors whose papers we did not publish.
The names of our 2014 reviewers are listed in S1 Reviewer List. We are grateful to all our reviewers for sharing their expertise with PLOS Medicine authors, and for helping us to publish a highly read and highly regarded open access medical journal.
S1 Reviewer List. Alphabetical list of 2014 PLOS Medicine reviewers.
- 1. (2015) PLOS Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Biol 13(2): e1002101. doi: 10.1371/journal.pbio.1002101.
- 2. (2015) PLOS Computational Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Comput Biol 11(2): e1004184. doi: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004184.
- 3. (2015) PLOS Genetics 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Gen 11(2): e1005070. doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1005070.
- 4. (2015) PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 9(2): e0003621. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0003621.
- 5. (2015) PLOS ONE 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0121093. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0121093.
- 6. (2015) PLOS Pathogens 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Pathog 11(2): e1004748. doi: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1004748.