Citation: (2015) PLOS Computational Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Comput Biol 11(2): e1004184. doi:10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004184
Published: February 27, 2015
Copyright: © 2015 . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Funding: The author(s) received no specific funding for this work.
Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
The Public Library of Science (PLOS) and the PLOS Computational Biology editorial team would like to express our tremendous gratitude to all those individuals who participated in the peer review process this past year at PLOS Computational Biology. As a journal that is run by and for the scientific community, we depend upon you, the community, to communicate our best work. 2014 was great year for PLOS Computational Biology; during the year, over 2700 reviewers from around the world helped evaluate over 1000 articles.
The names of our 2014 reviewers are listed in S1 Reviewer List. Thank you to all our reviewers for sharing your expertise with the PLOS Computational Biology authors. Your efforts are an important part of making the journal a highly valued open access resource created by and for the benefit of the scientific community.
S1 Reviewer List. Alphabetical list of 2014 PLOS Computational Biology reviewers.
- 1. (2015) PLOS Biology 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Biol 13(2): e1002101. doi: 10.1371/journal.pbio.1002101.
- 2. (2015) PLOS Genetics 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Gen 11(2): e1005070. doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1005070.
- 3. (2015) PLOS Medicine 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Med 12(2): e1001806. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001806.
- 4. (2015) PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 9(2): e0003621. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0003621.
- 5. (2015) PLOS ONE 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0121093. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0121093.
- 6. (2015) PLOS Pathogens 2014 Reviewer Thank You. PLoS Pathog 11(2): e1004748. doi: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1004748.